You may join any time you wish and fill out an application to any part of Eponia.
You may have as many OCs as you can manage, though don't overdo it. The suggested maximum number is five.
You may NOT use bases to fill out an application.
However you MAY use the Pony Creator or commission, request or have a friend illustrate your character for you for your application sheet. This will be for the character application only, for everything else you must make an effort to learn to draw to participate.
You may fill an application for any other creature within the FSIM universe that is not a pony, though keep in mind where you are placing them (ex: A seapony cannot possibly survive in the Hidalgo Mountain Range). We will also be allowing other creatures that have yet to appear in the FSIM universe, so keep posted to see what they are and how they look as we will be posting general refs.
ALL parts of the application must be filled, including bio! You can NOT leave any required fields (Name, Species, Bio, etc) blank! If you cannot fit everything you can put a bit more info in the artist's description, otherwise please make use of all fields in the app otherwise your app will be auto-declined!
Please submit your artwork and OC applications to their respective folder where the image or application is based in (ex: All artwork depicting scenes in Gallopolis go in the Gallopolis folder and so on).
Keep your characters' bio and their designs within reason. We are a little tough on god-mods and marysues, and all applications require mod-approval.
The same goes for effort within artwork and writing. While we encourage developing one's skills, we also practice some form of Quality Control. We do however have a Sketch and WIP folder.
We allow artwork of all ratings so long as it is filtered properly and does not violate Deviantart's rules of allowable content.
Please be courteous to your fellow group members, especially within the chat.
- Be courteous to other members
- Do not bash other members or their characters when they are not present in chat; In other words, don't talk bad about someone behind their back
- Keep conversation PG-13
- Do NOT link to any outside adult content
- Do not argue with other members; if a fight breaks out, the chat mod has the right to /clear chat to break it up
- Do not use the club or its chatroom as a flirting or dating platform
- When Roleplaying is in session, keep OOC chatter to a MINUMUM
- Establish a Roleplay order before starting a game; Ex: Alphabetical or down the list
- No Godmodding
- No 'killing off' other members' character(s)
- Keep in-chat roleplays PG-13 or under
- Do not use other peoples' characters or make them do things without their owner's consent, and ESPECIALLY Do NOT do it if their owner isn't even present in chat. Obvious exception are NPCs n the NPC folder.
These may be updated and refined in the future but for the most part, these are the rules of the group.